- Been a long day, so a few brief updates
- In today’s update we notice the Solidity open source dev community is busy, I invite you to join me at the first LA Smart Contract Meetup, and Jimmy Wales says blockchain can’t be banned. He’s wrong.
- Let's take a break and dive into the plaintiff's claims in his case against Ripple Labs, especially whether XRP meets the definition of a security.
- Some random late night updates from Gitter and why storing a jpeg would cost more than buying a car. And Wyoming. And, oh yeah, GDPR.
- Bunch of late night randomness for you. A little on IBM's Coursera course, Raine's call for help with solgraph, an extended CFP for chain-in, and more....
- Happy hump day developers! In today's edition, we've got PHP ERC20 transfers, multisig librariers, msg global variables, and the Council of Berlin.
- In today's edition we talk about about how to look up Solidity struct values, local folders using remixd or remix-ide, Infura, solidity modifiers, and so much more....!
- Obligatory hello, world post